Why participate in the program?
- To have the opportunity to expand your network and meet both professionals and employers in your sector.
- To receive support which complements the services provided by employment assistance organizations.
- To learn about emerging job search tools.
- To access privileged information regarding the job market.
- To be part of a pool of applicants on a virtual matching platform that employers can access at any time.
- Canadian citizens, Canadian citizens born abroad, permanent residents, temporary foreign workers or individuals with a protected person status, such as refugees, people who are underrepresented in the labour market due to their age, belonging to a racialized group or Indigenous community, a disability, gender diversity or sexual orientation.
- Residents of the Island of Montréal.
- Unemployed or underemployed individuals who are ready and willing to work in the short term.
Create and use your preparatory pathway to find a job
Candidates must participate in all of the program's preparatory and group activities.
1 Preparatory workshops
2Joint activities with companies