Submit your application
Buy your ticket
Attend the second Forum on Internationalization.
The objective of this gathering is to promote the internationalization of Montréal, whose influence is largely attributable to its economic fabric.
This edition of the Forum will unveil the highlights of the study currently being conducted by Chamber experts who are comparing Greater Montréal to the top cities in the world.
You will have the opportunity to learn about companies’ success stories and promising strategies to strengthen the internationalization of Greater Montréal and Québec.
The day’s four pillars:
- Increase and diversify exports of goods and services
- Capitalize on the contribution of foreign investment
- Attract, integrate and retain international talent
- Strengthen cybersecurity in data exports
This day will also be an opportunity to highlight the foreign subsidiaries that have established themselves in Montréal in recent years.
By participating in the Forum, you will be able to:
- Expand your network by meeting with local companies and foreign subsidiaries;
- Learn how to enter new markets and increase your exports;
- Attract and retain new talent;
- Be inspired by various cases of subsidiaries that have recently set up in Montréal.
This forum will give you the keys to promote your company on an international level. So don't miss this must-see event!
Buy your tickets
The program for the day will be announced shortly. Reserve your spot now!
Hubert Bolduc President and Chief Executive Officer
Investissement Québec International
David Arsenault CEO, Effenco Development
Christelle Fasano Senior Director, Business Development, Pharma & Biotech
Francis BailletVice-President, Corporate Affairs
Donna Henry Chief Financial Officer
Alain Vallée General Manager
Jean-David Scott Vice-President, SpaceJet Montréal Center
Annie Loiselle Vice-President, Talent Attraction
Larochelle Groupe Conseil
Nicolas ClusiaultVice-President, HR and Special Projects
André Laperrière Executive Director
Global Open Data initiative for Agriculture and Nutrition (GODAN)
Alexandre TailleferManaging Partner
Who should participate in this forum?
- Decision makers in large companies and SMEs
- Anyone wishing to develop their business
- Any manager looking for innovation, financing or skilled labour
- Business people and institutional players in Greater Montréal
- Decision makers of foreign subsidiaries located in the metropolitan area, especially those that have settled here in the past two years
- Executives of Québec companies operating internationally or wishing to do so
The 2020 Montréal International Awards :
Celebrate the companies that contribute to the promotion and growth of Greater Montréal here and abroad.
Business luncheon from 11:30 am to 1:30pm
As part of the Strategic Forum on International Exchange at the Heart of Economic Growth, for the second edition of the Internationalization initiative, the Chamber of Commerce of Metropolitan Montreal, Montréal International and Investissement Québec have decided to organize an awards ceremony to honour companies that contribute to Quebec’s influence and growth here and abroad.
Four awards will be presented to companies that have distinguished themselves in the following categories:
1. Best Export Strategy
2 Best Foreign Investment Strategy
3. Best International Talent Attraction and Retention Strategy
4. Best Digital Data Management Strategy
These categories represent the four areas analyzed in the study on international exchanges and are also the four themes of our Strategic Forum.
PARTICIPATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All companies established in Greater Montréal are eligible to participate in this contest. They must complete the application form by the deadline of Friday, December 6, 2019, to be considered for this competition.
Category 1 : Best Export Strategy
Category 2 : Best Foreign Investment Strategy :
Category 3 : Best International Talent Attraction and Retention Strategy :
Category 4 : Best Digital Data Management Strategy :