An initiative of:
The mission at a glance
From April 19 to 24, 2020, discover the latest news and trends in industrial technology at Hannover Messe, the world's leading trade show for industry 4.0. Every year, this event brings together all the world's leading manufacturers.
Join the official Quebec delegation by participating in this trade mission led by Pierre Fitzgibbon, Minister of Economy and Innovation and Minister Responsible for the Lanaudière Region.
This mission is an initiative of the Ministère de l’Économie et de l’Innovation, the General Delegation of Quebec in Munich (DGQMu), Investissement Québec and the Chamber of Commerce of Metropolitan Montreal (CCMM).
- Accelerate the digital transformation of Quebec companies by adopting new industrial technologies that improve productivity and competitiveness
- Promote Quebec innovations inindustrial technology
- Promote the expertise ofQuebec companies, research centres and organizations and foster business opportunities
- Attract large companies for future innovation and investment projects in Quebec
- Position Quebec as an attractive location for the development of strategic sectors related to digital transformation
Participation in the mission includes:
Click here to see the packages
Why exhibit at Hannover Messe?
- To benefit from a unique platform to present your products and innovations
- To increase your visibility by being part of the QUÉBEC booth, set up by the organizers in collaboration with the REAI.
- To meet potential business partners and customers on site
- To assess your export potential in Europe
Who should participate?
- Any company wishing to promote Quebec expertise at a world-class industrial technology show.
- Any company that wants to undergo a digital transformation.
- Any company in the Quebec manufacturing sector that wants to automate and optimize its processes.