The climate crisis and the various global challenges shaping our times are pushing companies to adopt an approach based on certain predefined factors, namely environmental, social and governance (ESG) criteria. Not only are these criteria essential in overcoming today’s challenges, they play a crucial role in a company’s success, performance and profitability. Among the benefits of an ESG approach for the company:
- Contribute to a positive brand image with stakeholders (customers, partners, employees)
- Facilitate access to financing
- Facilitate access to new markets
- Help retain and attract talent
- And many benefits to discover during this forum
- To expand your network by meeting with leaders and key players in the city’s business community who are taking a stand on ESG issues
- To get informed and learn about technological solutions that support the transition to action
- To be inspired by real-life examples of companies that have recently adopted an ESG approach
Who should participate?
- Decision-makers from large companies and SMEs
- Anyone wishing to develop their business
- Greater Montréal business people
- Companies of all sizes seeking to better understand the operationalization of an ESG approach (SMEs, start-ups, large companies)
- Managers and experts dedicated to ESG issues, human resources and internal communication representatives, operations managers
- Representatives of social impact consulting organizations
- Political and institutional actors dedicated to economic innovation and the environment
Join us in person!
We will warmly welcome you with breakfast.
Each participant in attendance will be given a gourmet boxed meal.
Experience this truly live event and meet the speakers.
Take advantage of our smart networking tool to make new business contacts.
Meet business partners and potential clients on site at our trade show
The agenda for the day will be announced shortly. Reserve your spot today!
Join us to discover the many benefits of an ESG approach in making your company stand out.
The Forum’s pillars:
Block 1 – Overview: Corporate social responsibility in Greater Montréal
- Explain corporate social responsibility and the ESG criteria
- Get a current portrait of the adoption of ESG strategies within the city’s business community
- Listen to leaders from sectors that are the most advanced integrating these approaches, such as the sustainable finance sector
Block 2 – ESG criteria as a lever for growth
- Discover inspiring cases of companies that have integrated an ESG strategy
- Gain an understanding of benefits associated with adopting this type of strategy
- Improve your international competitiveness by adopting an ESG approach
Block 3 – Challenges and solutions: Create a positive environmental and social impact in the business world
- Discuss the challenges and solutions in terms of developing and adopting an ESG strategy
- Discuss the needs of SMEs, such as support, follow-ups and financing for successful integration
- Discover and use the best practices in corporate environmental responsibility and social impact adopted by our companies
- Identify the parties that support companies in this transformation
Discover the confirmed speakers for this Forum:
Sabaa Khan Director, Quebec and Atlantic, and Member of the G15+ group
David Suzuki Foundation
Paul Michaud Vice President of Human Resources Information Systems and Sustainability
Bouchra M’Zali Professor, UQAM, Holder of the African Chair of Innovation and Sustainable Management-UM6P
Sébastien Mousseau Senior Vice-President, Power, Grid and Industrial Solutions