Get the tools you need to return to the office, with three free webinars featuring experts in law, HR and mental health. You will learn how to:
- Develop return plans that respect your rights and those of your employees
- Plan a hybrid work arrangement that suits your employees and business goals
- Successfully return to the workplace with mental health in mind
Organized in partnership with the Québec government and Ville de Montréal, these seminars will provide you with practical advice on developing your return strategy and an opportunity to ask your questions to recognized experts.
1 p.m. – Webinar 1: Employers’ rights and obligations for employees' return to the workplace
Get the legal advice you need to organize your employees’ return to the office.
During this webinar, you will have the opportunity to learn more about:
- Employers’ responsibilities for protecting employees’ health and safety
- Effective management methods in the event of outbreaks in the office
- Employees’ obligations and employers’ rights in a hybrid work organization context
- Different ways of engaging in dialogue about return-to-office issues (personal and professional preferences, vaccination, productivity, performance, etc.)
These tools and best practices will allow you to develop clear and effective return-to-office plans that respect your rights and those of your employees.
2 p.m. – Webinar 2: On the way to the hybrid model: effectively organizing the future of work
The pandemic has shown the benefits of working from home, but also its limitations. This is why hybrid work models are emerging and will become the norm, if only to attract and retain talent.
This webinar will help you plan a hybrid work arrangement that will satisfy your employees and meet your business objectives:
- Learn how to implement a hybrid model in an agile way.
- Take stock of the challenges and opportunities you will need to plan for.
- Discover the various possible working models for the future, the implementation guidelines and the framework of hybrid formulas.
- Adopt effective change management and internal communication techniques.
At the end of this webinar, you will have learned more about the sound management practices specific to this work model as well as emerging challenges and possible solutions to address them.
3 p.m. – Webinar 3: Mental health at work to ensure a successful return to the office
Since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have faced increased challenges in maintaining control over our mental health and that of our colleagues in a situation that still generates a great deal of stress and anxiety. While the impact of stress and anxiety on work is high, returning to the office may exacerbate it. Therefore, it is essential to consider the mental health of your employees in your return-to-office strategy.
This webinar will allow you to look at mental health in the context of the pandemic, where we are and how to address this issue. You will be equipped to:
- Adapt your message and internal communications to promote well-being at work.
- Recognize when an employee is not doing well and know what you can do to help.
- Understand best practices for reducing negative impacts on employee mental health in a back-to-office context.
- Keep a balance between individual needs and the organizational needs of your company.