An initiative of:
Trade mission overview
From March 31 to April 5, 2019, be among the first to learn about the latest innovations and trends in robotics, automation, environmental engineering and nanotechnology by participating in our trade mission to the world's leading industrial show, Hannover Messe, in Germany. This mission is an initiative of Investissement Québec, the Chamber of Commerce of Metropolitan Montreal and the Ministère de l’Économie et de l’Innovation. Don’t miss this one-of-a-kind opportunity to be part of Québec’s official delegation!
After the success of their respective missions, Investissement Québec, the Chamber of Commerce of Metropolitan Montreal and the Ministère de l’Économie et de l’Innovation are collaborating on a mission program for companies and organizations from across Québec. This program aims to consolidate innovation and digital transformation processes and better target the technologies contributing to increased productivity.
The mission aims to:
- Facilitate business and partnership opportunities for Québec companies and research and innovation organizations with the German ecosystem and other international partners;
- Promote the expertise of Québec research centres and organizations and present them as first-rate partners in the industry’s most promising fields;
- Get large companies interested in innovation and investment projects in Québec;
- Promote Québec as a favourable environment for the development of strategic sectors related to digital transformation.
Discover the PARTICIPANT PACKAGES
Why participate in Hannover Messe?
Participation in the mission includes:
- A preparatory seminar in Montréal
- A welcome seminar in Germany
- Networking events (Québec reception and group dinner)
- VIP visits to company booths (maximum four visits)
- Personalized support on-site
- Admission ticket to the exhibition site
Why be an exhibitor at Hannover Messe?
"We wanted to see what the world thought of our solution. As a bonus, we got to meet people from Autodesk, SAP, Siemens, and more."
For APN, this mission was a springboard to make inroads into new global markets.
See the results of the companies that were part of our 2018 mission
- Benefit from a unique showcase to present your products and innovations
- Meet business partners and potential customers on site
- Let yourself be guided by the CCMM's Acclr experts, who will take care of the logistics and set up your booth
- Carry out a global strategic watch in your industry
- Assess your European export potential
- Recruit qualified personnel internationally
Why Hannover Messe?
Hannover Messe is a key trade show in the field of industrial technology.
Every spring, the city of Hanover opens its doors to global industry leaders to showcase their latest products, solutions and best practices in industrial technology.
Why participate in Hannover Messe?
Why make the 4.0 shift?
- Reduce your manufacturing costs by 10 to 20%
- Accelerate your sales cycle
- Reduce the time between quotes and orders by 30%
- Increase customer satisfaction by 20%
- Advance the manufacturing sector in Quebec, which represents:
- 55% of R&D expenditure
- Innovation investments by the Government of Québec of more than $825 million over 3 years
- 14.1% of the Quebec economy
- More than 750,000 jobs
Who should participate?
Companies in the following sectors are particularly targeted:
- Metals and minerals
- Mining equipment
- Environmental infrastructure and wastewater
- Automotive industry, electric vehicles
- Chemicals and plastics
- Software, digital solutions and IT services
- Engineering, construction, semiconductors
- Civil and transport infrastructure
- Industrial design
- Industrial automation
- Construction/real estate
- Urban solutions
- IT solutions for industry
- Power transmission
- Surface treatments
- Industrial technologies
- Training techniques
- Maintenance technologies
- Industrial subcontracting
- Traditional and renewable energy
- Winding, motors and electrical transformers
What did our Quebec companies that exhibited at the Hannover Messe during the last mission take home?
Listen to VKS, Kinova and APN share their impressions.