Moda Manhattan is offering Québec companies a significant promotional campaign, a central location, and access to over 10,000 buyers.
Registration includes the following benefits:
- Preparatory workshop in Montréal
- Centrally located kiosk under the Montréal Collections banner
- Exceptional promotion before and during the trade fair (email, post cards, web banner, full group page in the Moda catalogue, etc.)
- Three (3) nights hotel accommodations planned as part of the mission program
- Networking cocktail party
- Meetings with buyers and commercial agents
- Five (5) hours of personalized consulting services tailored to meet your export needs
- Preparatory documentation on fashion exporting
- Guidance over the course of your entire stay
This trade mission to New York, which will take place from February 24 to 26, 2014 as part of the Moda Manhattan event, is being organized by the Board of Trade of Metropolitan Montreal’s team of international trade experts, the World Trade Centre Montréal, in collaboration with the Québec Government Office in New York.
WHO SHOULD TAKE PART?
This mission is intended for Québec fashion industry businesses that wish to appear as exhibitors at Moda in order to:
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to stand out from the crowd on the New York fashion market!
- Sell their collections on the New York market
- Find a commercial agent
- Learn more about fashion marketing in the United States