THE MISSION IN BRIEF
Moda and Stitch New York offer Quebec companies a significant promotional campaign, a central location, and access to over 8,000 retailers.
11% of the total attendance is international—with Canada, Japan, Mexico, and Italy as the most prominently represented countries. In addition, 70% of the retailers who buy at the February New York fairs don’t shop in January, nor do they shop at the Las Vegas shows in February.
- Moda is an upscale trade show providing a concise mix of modern contemporary ready-to-wear collections for women.
- Stitch offers a new approach to the presentation of well-known and emerging women’s wear brands in New York.
Registration comes with the following advantages:
- Shared booth under the Montréal Collections banner
- Exceptional promotion before and during the trade shows
- Meetings with buyers and commercial agents
- Five (5) hours of personalized consulting services tailored to meet your export needs
- Support throughout your entire stay
This trade mission to New York, which will take place from February 22 to 24, 2016 as part of the Moda and Stitch New York events, is being organized by the Board of Trade of Metropolitan Montreal’s team of international trade experts, the World Trade Centre Montréal, in collaboration with the Quebec Government Office in New York.
WHO SHOULD TAKE PART?
This mission is intended for Quebec fashion industry businesses that wish to appear as exhibitors at Moda and Stitch in order to:
- Sell their collections on the New York market
- Find a commercial agent
- Learn more about fashion marketing in the United States
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to stand out from the crowd on the New York fashion market!
In collaboration with: