Why take this training session on public procurement?
On June 23 and 30, participate in this 2-day virtual training session that demystifies and helps you understand the winning practices of quotations in the public procurement sector. Our guest expert will focus on this sector in today’s economic climate and outline the keys to success to help you reach your goals.
There are two components to this virtual activity:
- Wednesday, June 23, from 9:30 a.m. to 11 a.m.
In the first session, this activity will allow participants to learn more about the public procurement market, the business environment, the definition of needs and the purchasing process.
- Wednesday, June 30, from 9:30 a.m. to 11 a.m.
In the second session, participants will take an in-depth look at the response to a bid by covering the different types of need, the drafting process (the types of clauses and how to respond to them), and the best business practices to adopt.
What will you learn in this training on public procurement?
This training session is an opportunity to:
- Gain a better understanding of the business environment and the public procurement market;
- Understand the definition of needs and the processes involved;
- Discover the types of RFP and the corresponding issues;
- Obtain the keys to successfully drafting a solid bid with the right clauses;
- Benefit from expert advice on how to draft a winning bid;
- Do business with governments.
Who is this training for?
- Companies wishing to respond to calls for tender;
- Companies looking for government clients in the public procurement sector;
- Entrepreneurs, economic development organizations, researchers and students interested in the issues of procurement by government bodies and the related tendering processes.