On Wednesday, November 11 at noon, take part in a unique virtual panel on the aluminium sector as part of the Relaunch MTL movement.
During the online event, Martin Charron, CEO of the aluminium cluster AluQuébec, will provide an overview of the sector and will host the virtual talk.
Guest panelists, all key players in the aluminium smelter field, will try to answer two pressing and highly relevant questions:
- How can we minimize the effects of the pandemic on the sector?
- How can the sector contribute to Greater Montréal’s recovery and how can we maximize that contribution?
12:00 p.m.: Opening remarks by Diane Langlois, Vice-President, Public Affairs and Government Relations, Chamber of Commerce of Metropolitan Montreal
12:05 p.m.: The industry at a glance by Martin Charron, CEO, AluQuébec
12:15 p.m.: Sector leaders’ discussion period
- Frédéric Campagna, General Manager, Global Commercial Operations, Aluminium, Rio Tinto
- Julie-Anne Chayer, Eng., Vice President – Corporate Responsibility Services, Groupe AGÉCO
- Vincent Christ, CEO, ELYSIS
- Chantal Coupal, Director of Operations, GNA Alutech
- Patrick Gharzani, President and CEO, SBB
1:10 p.m.: Summary and closing remarks by Diane Langlois
1:15 p.m.: End of the event
* Please note this activity will take place on Zoom. After you register, you will receive a confirmation email with a login link for the event.