The Employee Mobility Initiative, conducted from August 3 to October 30, 2020, is now complete. We thank all participating companies.
Help employees start travelling back to work
Following the COVID-19 crisis, ensuring the startup of activities and safe return of employees to the workplace is a major concern for many economic players in Greater Montréal. This is why the Chamber of Commerce of Metropolitan Montreal, in partnership with the City of Montreal, the Société de transport de Montréal (STM), Ministère de l’Économie et de l’Innovation and Autorité régionale de transport métropolitain (ARTM), and in collaboration with Dentons and Géomax International, is pleased to launch the Employee commute initiative pilot project. Employee commute initiative services are being offered at no charge for a two-month period.
Help ensure the safe travel of employees
Employee commute initiative will collect anonymous data forecasting the intentions of employees of participating organizations for travelling between home and work, for the purpose of helping transit agencies plan for commuter volumes and attempt to adapt service offerings based on need and on health authority directives.
Plan for the return of your employees to the workplace
Register your organization to better plan for the safe return of your employees to the workplace. Employee Commute Initiative provides you with a call centre as well as a digital dashboard that gives an overview of travel forecasts to help you organize teleworking, space management or work scheduling. Tools for communicating with your employees are also offered and are intended to foster cross-organizational collaboration with the project.
Leave us your contact details to learn more about this pilot project
Why participate in Employee Commute Initiative?
- To help your employees travel safely between their home and workplace.
- To plan workplace adaptations to meet employee needs and carry out your business activities effectively.
- To participate in restarting urban mobility and in relaunching the city’s economy.
How does Employee Commute Initiative work?
1. Your employees plan their travel between their home and workplace on the digital platform of Employee commute initiative.
2. Through the dynamic dashboard, you obtain an overview of your employees’ travel plans.
3. Employee commute initiative will offer tools that facilitate communication with your employees and foster their collaboration with the project.
4. A call centre is available to support you in using the platform.
In partnership with:
In collaboration with: