Desjardins International Meetings in a nutshell
E-commerce is one aspect of the economy that has been most affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. Do you have any challenges or questions you’d like to discuss? We are offering you an opportunity to get answers via our webinars.
Guest experts will discuss their point of view on international trade and provide tips on how to make it through the pandemic and get ready to resume your business.
Topics covered by this Desjardins International Meetings webinar:
Join us for this free webinar to learn more about a new approach to recruiting employees abroad through virtual fairs.*
*These are virtual events created to replace in-person events, such as trade shows and job fairs, in order to meet social distancing requirements.
This is a unique opportunity to learn more about:
- How virtual fairs work and where to start
- The difference between virtual and in-person fairs and trade shows
- How to organize international recruiting
- Various platforms and ways to customize them
- Targeting strategies
Who is this Desjardins International Meetings webinar for?
- Presidents and owners of small and medium-sized businesses
- Entrepreneurs seeking new clients
- Marketing, sales, advertising and business development managers
- Sales trainers
- Advertising professionals
- Event managers
- HR recruiters
10:00 a.m. – 10:05 a.m.: Introduction by Anaïs Nguyen, Advisor, International Market Development, Chamber of Commerce of Metropolitan Montreal
10:05 a.m. – 10:35 a.m.: by Julien Roy, trainer, consultant and speaker, and Éric Boutié, President, National Career Event
10:35 a.m. – 10:45 a.m.: Question period and wrap-up