Why take this accelerated training on the USA customs documentation?
Join us on February 3 for this training session to find out about U.S. requirements that will have an impact on Canadian companies’ export processes.
As a non-U.S. resident exporter and importer, you are required to be familiar with general customs operations (customs clearance process, documentary requirements and required record keeping).
This accelerated training session will allow you to:
- Go over the role of customs;
- Learn about the roles and responsibilities of various stakeholders (exporters, carriers, brokers and importers);
- Understand the obligations of non-U.S. resident importers;
- Obtain the required documentation and information;
- Know about other government agencies (OGA);
- Understand and fill out the USMCA certification of origin;
- Understand what dumping involves.
Who is this accelerated training session for?
- Canadian companies that import from or export to the United States;
- Businesses that want to develop their activities with the United States.