Why take this accelerated training on sales tax in the U.S.?
Join us on August 24 for this training session to stay informed of the new sales tax requirements in the United States that have taken effect and the coming changes that will impact Canadian exports.
What will you learn in this accelerated training session?
- Learn about the American context when it comes to sales tax;
- Understand the potential consequences of the changes to better plan your American business strategy;
- Learn about legislative, regulatory and policy measures taken by the government following the historic decision of the US Supreme Court in South Dakota v. Wayfair;
- Understand the impact of the government’s new power to oblige Canadian companies that make sales in the US to collect and remit sales tax;
- Know the rules for compliance on collection, declaration and remittance of the government’s sales tax;
- Examine the government’s procedures and enforcement limits.
Who is this accelerated training session for?
- For Canadian companies that export or would like to export to the United States;
- For SMEs beginning to expand into the United States;
- For exporters who want to improve their performance;
- For anyone who wants to improve their knowledge of American taxation.