Why take this training on marketing innovations at an international level?
Take part in this 2-day virtual training session (January 26 and February 2).
This training covers such topics as defining and understanding your target market, building your value proposition, choosing your entry strategy wisely and achieving a distinct competitive position to ensure you successfully market your innovations at an international level.
According to the McKinsey group, only 21% of companies have the expertise, resources and commitment to pursue new business opportunities. In a post-pandemic world, innovative companies use innovation as a foundation for accelerating change and gaining a competitive advantage. We will cover a variety of topics, including why so many companies struggle to capitalize on their obvious advantage and fail to enter new markets.
This training will allow you to:
- Create or validate your marketing plan;
- Fully understand your target market and competitive position;
- Define your value proposition and adapt it to the target market;
- Choose a market entry method wisely.
Who is this training session for?
- SMEs with a new product or service to sell in foreign markets;
- Business development managers, marketing managers, CEOs, sales VPs and international development managers.