Why take accelerated training on remote work through the lens of internationalization?
On December 8, take this 90-minute virtual training and find out how having remote workers in other countries can help increase your business’s market share while you remain local.
Remote work has become part of our new normal, but it can also play a role in a longer‑term export strategy.
What will you learn in this accelerated training session?
- The profile of a remote worker
- The business procedure as a compass
- Flexibility as a relationship builder
- Technology as a substitute for on-site work
Who is this accelerated training session for?
- Business owners and CEOs
- HR directors and managers
- International sales team managers
- Participants must enable their camera and microphone during the Zoom meeting so they can interact virtually with the other participants.
- No cancellations or refunds.
After you register, you will receive two confirmation emails. The first one will confirm your purchase. The second one will be sent to you a few days before the virtual activity. It will include the Zoom link needed to connect to the webinar on the day of the activity.