Why take this accelerated training on managing contractual relations at the international level?
On October 14, join this 90-minute virtual training session to understand how the new international and commercial reality has been strongly influenced by the rise of protectionism, the proliferation of trade sanctions and restrictive measures, border closures, the public health and environmental crises, social networks and the security of personal information.
It’s therefore crucial for companies to adapt their contractual relationships to this new reality in order to facilitate their business relationships internationally.
What will you learn in this crash course?
- How COVID‑19 has affected international contractual relationships.
- How to manage and adapt to contractual relationships during the current pandemic.
- How to recognize and protect yourself against new contractual risks.
- New communication mechanisms for stakeholders.
Whom is this accelerated training for?
Any company that operates internationally and has international partners.
- Participants must activate their camera and microphone during the Zoom meeting so they can interact with the other participants.
- No cancellations or refunds.
After you register, you will receive two confirmation emails. The first will confirm your purchase. The second will be sent a few days before the virtual activity. It will include the Zoom link for joining the webinar on the day of the activity.
After you register, you will receive two confirmation emails. The first one will confirm your purchase. The second one will be sent to you a few days before the virtual activity. It will include the Zoom link needed to connect to the webinar on the day of the activity.