Registration for TAC MTL is now closed.
To maximize the chances of survival of Montréal SMEs and organizations in need of support during the crisis, the CCMM is setting up the Technical Assistance Centre of Montréal (TAC MTL).
TAC MTL objectives
- support SMEs and organizations in crisis by providing technical assistance to help them continue operating
- propose solutions to ease the immediate financial pressures on SMEs and organizations
- increase the resilience and competitiveness of targeted SMEs and organizations.
Who are these services for?
The TAC MTL offers you services to meet your immediate needs if you are an SME or an organization on the Island of Montréal that, because of the COVID-19 pandemic, is facing:
- Financial difficulties (e.g. cash flow challenges)
- Operational difficulties
- Organizational difficulties (e.g. risk of layoffs)
- Loss of contracts due to the crisis
The project’s target clientele operates mainly in the sectors most affected by the crisis, including accommodation and food services, retail trade, tourism services and manufacturing. However, all applications from businesses in difficulty will be evaluated.
- Free emergency assistance tailored to your situation
- A cash management plan
- Support for submitting funding applications
- Access to customized workshops and hands-on training
- Experts at your disposal
- An action plan tailored to your company
The TAC MTL will provide services until June 30, 2021.
These services receive financial support from Canada Economic Development for Québec regions.