The Board of Trade of Metropolitan Montreal, in collaboration with the Palais des congrès, is pleased to invite you to this business luncheon.
In collaboration with:
A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO…
- Hear the Minister of Higher Education, Research, Science and Technology discuss the National Research and Innovation Policy (PNRI)
- Understand how the PNRI works to ensure a balance between basic and applied research while showing full confidence in researchers
- Learn all there is to know about this ambitious policy that is benefiting from a $3.7 billion investment over 5 years
AND TO HEAR ABOUT…
- The Québec research and innovation field’s unconditional support for this policy, launched one year after the creation of the Ministère de l’Enseignement supérieur, de la Recherche, de la Science et de la Technologie
- The PNRI’s national scope and its tangible benefits for our city
- How this policy addresses priority axes, strategic areas of focus, and the training of the new generation of scientists
Learn why Québec's prosperity depends on research and innovation!
In partnership with: