A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO...
- Find out more about the government’s new approach, which reinforces the harmonization of international aid with the country’s broader values and goals
- Understand why development has become a priority issue for Canada, on the same level as trade and diplomacy
- Learn how the government supports the private sector in its partner countries, positioning it as a key element in the fight against poverty
AND TO HEAR ABOUT…
- Ottawa’s wish for better recognition of its international efforts, while respecting its obligation of responsibility towards Canadian taxpayers
- The government’s commitment to building a strong economic base by supporting the private sector in its partner countries to help them break the cycle of poverty
- Wealth-building innovation that can be used as a tool to overcome obstacles to development
- The Government of Canada’s desire to build synergy with the private sector in its development efforts
Development: a priority in Canada’s foreign and trade policy!