The global energy market is undergoing significant upheaval, shaped by, among other things, new technologies and rapid changes in the forces of supply and demand.
Al Monaco, President and Chief Executive Officer of the largest energy distribution company in Canada, shares his vision of the consequences of these changes for Quebec.
A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO…
- Hear the President and Chief Executive Officer of Enbridge share his perspective of the changes on the global energy market and their impact on the Canadian and Quebec markets
- Learn more about one of the international leaders in the field of energy transport
- Find out how the province’s vision for its energy future is in line with that of the company, and gain a better understanding of Enbridge’s relationship with Quebec
AND TO HEAR ABOUT…
- The vital importance that Enbridge places on the security of supply in the petrochemical industry in Quebec
- The development of renewable energy sources in the province
- The company’s involvement in the gas, oil, and wind power industries in Quebec
- The strong relations between Enbridge and Quebec, and the way in which they will grow stronger in the future
Explore Enbridge’s vision for Quebec’s energy future!