1. TURKEY: BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT AND INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Country Advisor- Canada
Investement Support and Promotion Agency of Turkey
2. BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES: SECTORS OF INTEREST AND QUEBEC’S STRATEGY
Head of Central and Eastern Europe Desk
3. EXPANDING INTO THE TURKISH MARKET: MARKETING, STRATEGY, AND BUSINESS STRUCTURE
Director, ERAI Turkey
4. FUNDING YOUR BUSINESS ACTIVITIES IN TURKEY
Director, International Trade
THE ACTIVITY IN BRIEF
On March 13, our guest experts will address several aspects of doing business in Turkey. Come assess the potential of this market for your business.
You will be able to speak to the lecturers and entrepreneurs in attendance about their respective sectors, and benefit from their advice on the best business development strategies to adopt.
SEE THE PROGRAM
A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO…
- Find out about various business opportunities Turkey has to offer
- Benefit from the advice of experts and businesses active in Turkey
- Learn the steps you need to take to position your business on this market
- Develop your network of contacts on this market
Turkey experienced a robust economic recovery following the global crisis. The world’s 17th most populous country, in which half of the population is under 29 years of age, Turkey is an emerging nation with strong economic potential, offering countless business opportunities for our companies. It is also a gateway to the markets of the European Union (EU), Central and Eastern Europe, the Middle East, and Central Asia.
Turkey facts and figures:
- A market of over 75 million consumers (one of the most populous markets in Europe)
- A qualified, accessible, and economical work force
- A new middle class (60% of the population) that purchases foreign goods and that recently experienced a significant increase in its standard of living
- A legal framework that is very close to European standards
- A customs union with the EU, which has allowed for true economic rapprochement between these two markets
- Significant tax and other incentives for foreign companies
- Greater transparency in the banking sector and a more efficient public sector, thanks to the Turkish government, which has initiated several legislative and administrative reforms
WHO SHOULD TAKE PART?
All companies seeking to develop their business in Turkey or wanting to learn more about this market.
- The activity will be of particular interest to businesses in the following sectors:
- Information technology and communications
- Consumer goods
Come learn more about this country that offers a great potential for business opportunities and is as easy to access as any nation in the European Union!