2. Shawntera Hardy - Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development
3. Marc Beauchamp - CAI Global Group
The activity in brief
The Chamber of Commerce of Metropolitan Montreal, its Acclr team of international trade experts and the CIDEP, a Montreal firm of economic development consultants, are pleased to invite you, this May 26, to a breakfast meeting on business opportunities especially for Canadian companies in the information technology and medical device sectors.
Trade between Canada and Minnesota is in the range of $11.5 billion CAD, annually creating over 174,200 jobs in the United States that are greatly dependent on trade relations and investments between the two countries. In 2015, CNBC named Minnesota as the best state in which to do business.
List of guests and speakers:
- Shawntera Hardy, Commissioner of the Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development
- Marc Beauchamp, The CAI Global Group (Site Selectors)
Come assess the potential of this market for your business!
A unique opportunity to…
- Identify business opportunities in the two spotlight sectors in Minnesota
- Evaluate your development strategy for the northern U.S. market
- Meet potential partners and key stakeholders for your projects in Minnesota
- Assess this market’s potential for your company
- Understand the challenges and issues for Québec companies
Who should attend?
- All companies seeking to develop their business in Minnesota or seeking to learn more about this market
- The activity will be of particular interest to companies in the following business areas:
- Information technology
- Medical device
Companies in other sectors are also invited to attend. However, the event partner (CIDEP) reserves the right to select participants according to their interest in the two above-mentioned business areas.