Why you should attend?
- To take part in a detailed analysis of means of commercial intermediation involving commercial agencies, commercial distribution, and technology transfer, and thereby notably addressing:
- The features and characteristics of commercial intermediation framework contracts
- The pre-contractual agreements that govern the negotiation of such contracts (NDAs, non-competition, non-solicitation, LOIs)
- The preparation relating to the negotiation of such contracts (what you need to know before negotiating)
- The key elements to be negotiated for each arrangement (agency, distribution, technology transfer)
- The particularities of certain contractual clauses specific to framework agreements
- To learn how to assess distribution contracts presented to you and, if needed, make the required changes
- To participate in resolving practical cases, based on the most common challenges seen by international exporters of products and services
Focus on your international development by taking the Board of Trade’s new training course, which includes this session, as well as the following two workshops:
Register for the course before October 23, 2015 to take advantage of a 15% discount.
Who should attend?
Any company that wants to develop its business internationally or is already doing so.
Ensure the success of your business internationally, and understand the mechanisms of international trade