WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND?
To measure the impact of exchange rates on the international competitiveness of your business.
To determine the effect of exchange rate fluctuations on your international sales cycle.
To recognize and be aware of the risks related to exchange rates.
To find concrete solutions that minimize any negative impacts on the profitability of your import/export operations by emphasizing the following actions:
- Diagnosing the degree of risk to the business;
- Identifying and analyzing variables that can negatively affect the profitability of international operations;
- Developing and implementing action plans to reduce or eliminate risk;
- Creating export pricing strategies;
- Evaluating exchange risk and measuring tolerance thresholds;
- Creating an exchange policy;
- Using hedging instruments and derivatives.
- To attend a practical training workshop complemented by a case study.
Who is it for?
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Business leaders
- Vice-presidents and finance managers
- Business development managers
- Contract and project managers
A can't-miss training activity to help maintain your business's international competitiveness.