8:30 am Marketing and Strategy
Christian Wopperer, Vice President, Sales Intelligence, Centre d’entreprises et d’innovation de Montréal (CEIM)
Nada Zogheib, Advisor, Sales Intelligence, Centre d’entreprises et d’innovation de Montréal (CEIM)
What will you learn?
- Good business practices of e-commerce
- Key points to consider when building your strategy
- Online consumer habits in Quebec and in North America
- Sources of information and content for efficient search engine optimization
- Existing e-commerce solutions in Quebec
- The impact and benefits of an e-commerce strategy on your business
11:30 am Lunch and Networking
12:45 pm The Legal Framework of your Transactional Website
Maude Fréchette, Attorney and Partner, YULEX, Attorneys and Strategists, LLP
Learn how to structure your transactional website according to the Consumer Protection Act and laws protecting intellectual property.
1:30 pm Managing Exchange Rates
Stéphanie Beaudry, Director, International Trade, National Bank
Salim Laaroussi, Director, Foreign Exchange and Derivative Products, B. Ing., MBA, CFA, National Bank
Find out how to secure your transactions so that they remain advantageous despite fluctuations in exchange rates.
2:15 pm Delivery and Return Logistics
Jessy Carrier, Manager, Business Development – Cyber-commerce, Canada Post
Learn all there is to know about transportation: customs, costs, and returns, in order to offer the best delivery experience.