Why You Should Attend?
To learn the principles, applications, and components of documentary credit, and thereby:
- Understand the purpose, use, and different types of letters of credit;
- Know the characteristics of documentary credit;
- Learn the progression of documentary credit;
- Name the different parties involved, know their respective responsibilities;
- Understand the role of the customs and practice for documentary credit;
- Recognize the possibilities for financing via documentary credit.
Who Should Attend?
All individuals beginning to work with or for those who occasionally work with documentary credit. .
Minimize the risks inherent in international trade