Why take this workshop?
In the era of social media, a website is indispensible to maximizing your chances of success. By providing practical tips, this introductory workshop will guide you through the development of a web marketing strategy that will deliver results.
Attend this workshop to:
- Understand proposals from web service providers
- Become familiar with major web-related principles and technical terms
- Learn the steps to developing an online marketing strategy
- Measure the performance of your website
- Website presentations and tours
- Activity workbook and practical exercises
- Group discussions to clarify the concepts discussed and allow you to apply them in your organization
What will you learn ? Who is it for
What will you learn?
The following elements will be addressed:
- Planning an online marketing strategy
- Creating a website adapted to your clientele
- Selecting a specific type of website and its design
- Steps involved in taking a website online and website maintenance
- Attracting qualified visitors
- Positioning, search engine optimization, social media, web advertising, and client relations
- Measuring results
- Performance indicators
- Using Google Analytics
Who is it for?
- Business leaders
- Marketing, operations, human resources, and IT directors and managers
- Sales and customer service directors and managers