Best Business Practices
Tax-related information for the self-employed: start off on the right foot!
The speech will be delivered in French.
Thursday, February 2, 2017 from 8:30 a.m. to noon
Jhon H.S. Amazan
Liaison Officer, Audit Division, SME Section
Why take this workshop?
- To further your knowledge of taxes concerning self-employed workers.
- To help you recognize a company’s eligible expenses.
- To get informed of your rights and responsibilities.
What will you learn? Who is this for?
Contact et informations
Comments and suggestions
Advisor, Services and Activities, Business Information
514 496-4636, ext. 2020
The workshop expenses are tax deductible (provicial and federal).
The cost of the workshop is eligible as an expense under the 1% Training Investment.
Chamber of Commerce of Metropolitan Montreal
380 St. Antoine Street W. Suite 6000
What will you learn?
- Eligible expenses.
- The difference between an employee and a self-employed worker.
- How to declare your business revenue and expenses.
- The business structure that best suits your tax situation.
- Basic information on payroll deductions.
Who is it for?