Why take this workshop?
- To learn the fundamentals of employment law in Quebec;
- To effectively manage employees in accordance with the legal requirements;
- To avoid employees’ claims for harassment, discrimination and wrongful dismissal;
- To protect your business from an employee’s misconduct both within and outside the workplace.
What will you learn ? Who is it for?
What will you learn?
- The legal considerations involved in recruiting and hiring employees;
- How to effectively manage your employees and impose disciplinary measures;
- An employer's obligations with respect to psychological harassment in the workplace;
- How to manage an employee’s absenteeism and better understand the duty to accommodate;
- The legal requirements for termination of employment;
- How to protect your business from an employee's improper conduct on social media.
This workshop involves practical exercises and case studies.
At the end, you will receive a copy of the PowerPoint presentation.
Who is it for?
Get all the tools you need to effectively manage your employees!
- HR professionals;
- In-house legal department;
- Directors and team leaders;
- All other individuals involved in recruiting and managing employees.