The mining and analysis of big data is indispensable for informed decision-making in a competitive environment. This business intelligence, when accessible to managers and directors, can drive innovation and be a major source of growth for your company. For instance, a study published by McKinsey demonstrated that businesses that analyze their clients’ data get a return on investment 131% higher than their competitors.
This one-day training exclusively about big data, offered in partnership with Executive Education HEC Montréal, will teach you to make use of these innovations without investing unreasonable amounts into technology. You will learn how to choose and analyze data to support your company’s business strategy and model.
Why take this course? Who is it for?
About the training program for executives
This series of high-level training seminars, known for its quality and offered in partnership with Executive Education HEC Montréal, trains impactful leaders, agile catalysts with an innovative vision, who are able to respond to the business issues in their industries and succeed in a fast-paced world.
» Discover the complete series here
If you are not a member of the CCMM click here
This event is for members only. Login to your account to register.
Why take this course?
During this seminar, you will:
- Demystify big data and understand its strategic impact.
- Make connections between data and its impact on your business models.
- Find out how artificial intelligence (AI) will change the roles and functions of businesses.
- Know how to get around a lack of information when carrying out a strategy.
- Speak with an IVADO director during the lunch to understand how to be part of Montréal’s global leadership in AI.
- Meet Quebec leaders who innovate in or create businesses based on big data and AI.
Who is it for?
Directors and managers who want to understand the strategic impact of this big data phenomenon so that they can integrate it into their business model.
This seminar is for you if you :
- Wonder about the impact of big data and artificial intelligence on your industry.
- Wonder about the advantages that these new tools can give you in reaching your business goals.
- Want to learn how to navigate a sea of data and take away pertinent information that will help you in your decisions without investing too much energy.