We’re pleased to invite you to join other new members of the Chamber of Commerce of Metropolitain Montreal for an information session* that will take place on Wednesday, April 19, from 8 a.m. to 9:30 a.m., at the Chamber offices.
On this occasion, the team of SME Membership advisors will welcome you and show you the many advantages of your membership and all the products and services associated with it. You will also have the chance to network and create business opportunities.
- Most of the speeches will be in French.
- Registration is free but mandatory.
- This invitation is valid for one person only and is not transferable.
- 7:45 a.m. – 8:00 a.m.: Welcome and networking
- 8:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.: Introduction to the Chamber
- 8:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.: Introduction of participating members
- 9 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.: Networking
To attend the meeting, simply register by email at firstname.lastname@example.org by 4:00 p.m. on Monday, April 17. Don’t forget to specify the date of the meeting you want to attend.
For more informations:
Head, SME Membership