On Friday, April 22, 2022, from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., the Chamber invites you to the release of its study entitled Office space in downtown Montréal: How to create synergies and attract new businesses.
During the event, Michel Leblanc, President and CEO of the Chamber, will present the study’s findings as well as concrete courses of action and a technological solution for creating synergies between companies in downtown Montréal and optimizing their space. A discussion period between Michel Leblanc, Stéphane Paquet, President and CEO of Montréal International and Marie-France Benoit, National Director of Insights at Avison Young, will follow the presentation.
The study, conducted as part of the “I love working downtown” initiative, is a continuation of the study Relaunching downtown Montréal in an environment undergoing profound change: Strategies for leveraging new ways of organizing work and consumption downtown, and focuses on a major and decisive issue in the revival of the downtown area: the management of surplus office space in downtown Montréal.
The objectives of the report are to:
- Help employers manage their downtown work spaces
- Facilitate the utilization and optimization of downtown office space
- Enhance the supply of shared work spaces in the downtown area
- Increase downtown office occupancy
- Encourage collaboration and synergies between companies of complementary sizes, functions and sectors