The Chamber is organizing a collaborative workshop, in partnership with Ville de Montréal.
The ideas shared at the end of this activity will be used to create a synthesis tool that will inform decision-making in the business community and among public decision-makers.
Collaborative workshop objectives:
- Strengthen relationships between entrepreneurs, developers, brokers, investors and owners involved in the commercial real estate industry;
- Promote synergy between the various players to allow the development of new innovative and creative models based on the sharing of commercial spaces;
- Promote the sharing of information, data and new technologies useful for the development of new business models;
- Gather data and ideas to continue the efforts of the Chamber and Ville de Montréal to address the needs of the business community for workspace solutions as part of the “I love working downtown” initiative.
Who is this activity for?
We wish to bring together different partners and players concerned by the future of commercialreal estate.
How to participate
- REGISTRATION: Participation is free. More than one person may represent the same organization. Please note that space is limited.
- FORM: You will receive a confirmation email inviting you to fill out a form in order to create your profile. This will allow us to create effective working groups and to direct the work of the workshop according to each participant’s profile.
- 7:30 a.m.: Doors open. Breakfast and networking.
- 8:00 a.m. to noon: Collaborative workshop.
- Noon: End of the event