Join us in person or online!
For the very first time, we’re offering hybrid attendance for our training. Experience it live from home or in person and enjoy the following perks. After the training session, you will have the chance to continue the discussion with the speaker during a lunch-and-learn. (Please note that the meal will be at your expense.)
We will warmly welcome you with breakfast.
Free parking at the event site.
Gifts and free tickets to attend 2022 programming events will be drawn at random.
Experience this truly live event and meet the speakers.
Come with your colleagues or business associates and take advantage of various networking opportunities.
Exclusive content in person.
Why take this training on international contracts?
A company’s international growth largely depends on its relationships with its partners. The contract is the main pillar supporting these relationships. It helps companies meet their business and financial objectives while mitigating risk and resolving disputes. Businesses operate in a constantly changing world, and that makes it hugely important to start your international operations with the best contract you can.
Join us on December 8 for this 2-hour hybrid training session to develop your knowledge of international contracts and learn to better secure your company’s operations with foreign partners. Acquire a solid foundation that will help you negotiate and conclude contracts of all kinds with foreign companies.
What will you learn in this training session?
- Develop your skills in international contracts (confidentiality, sales, distribution and licences) and on the rules that govern them;
- Master the basic concepts and how a contract is laid out;
- Identify and mitigate contractual relationship risk by designing suitable clauses;
- Understand the key points of negotiation;
- Understand the various means of settling disputes and discover the advantages of each one.
Exclusive in-person content added:
- Learn through doing by studying contracts and clauses and by confirming your understanding through discussion or by asking the speaker;
- Learn more about negotiating contracts and about the specifics of finalizing contracts in certain areas;
- Benefit from networking through discussions on various points of interest.
Who is this training session for?
- SMEs and entrepreneurs with foreign partner relationships;
- Businesses looking to establish international business relations;
- Anyone looking to start learning or to fine-tune their knowledge about international contracts.
Anyone can learn to design a contract, but not every contract is necessarily the best tool for protecting the parties that sign it. The risks involved in operating at the international level are considerable because of legal differences, distance and political crises which can block contract execution. Join our training session and learn how to assess and mitigate risks before you conclude a contract with one of your foreign business partners. Lastly, remember that the agreements you sign can affect your intellectual property and your trade secrets. The training session will present you with the means to protect and enhance your company’s value.
March 14 marked the end of most health restrictions and the return of our in-person events. Don’t miss this opportunity to build and strengthen business ties in the company of decision makers from all horizons.