Coaching and discussion meeting
COVID-19 has disrupted companies’ operations and forced many employees to work from home rather than going into the office. Social distancing measures and the economic crisis have created many challenges, uncertainties and questions related to approaching and soliciting new prospects.
During this activity, individuals involved in their company’s sales process will receive expert coaching to help them adapt their practices. They will also participate in small group discussions of five to seven people, during which they will be able to share their challenges, come up with solutions together and give each other advice.
This activity is a unique opportunity to:
- Network with sales professionals from various industries
- Share their new solicitation challenges
- Exchange tips and come up with solutions
- Get advice from a sales expert on how to adapt to the new reality and the “virtual sales pitch”
Who is this activity for?
This activity is only for people involved in their company’s sales and business development process:
- Company leaders
- Sales directors
- This activity is reserved exclusively for professionals involved in the sales process.
- Participants commit to activating their camera and microphone during the Zoom meeting so that they can interact virtually with the other participants.
Step 1: You must first register.
Your registration will need to be approved by our team to ensure that your profile matches the participation conditions.
Step 2: You will then receive a confirmation email with a Zoom link for the activity on June 16.
Hurry up, places are limited