Give your business the means to grow!
Over the course of a single morning, the Funding Meet-and-Greet gives you an opportunity to meet individually with high-level experts, financial backers, and investors that you will have selected in advance on the basis of your growth projects and company needs. Develop profitable contacts and save precious time.
Give your business the means to survive beyond your involvement!
Whether the transfer of your business is imminent, in the works, or far off, it’s important to plan it well in order to ensure its success. This edition of the Funding Meet-and-Greet will provide an opportunity to discuss good transfer practices with high-level business transfer experts
A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Quickly find sources of funding for your short, medium, or long term growth projects, at home or abroad
- Review various types of funding for your business
- Meet specialized resource people who can support your efforts and answer your specific questions
- Arrange for personalized meetings with investors
- Network with businesses that share your reality
- Meet high-level business transfer experts
|* Taxes not included.
May 31, 2016
For more information
Advisor, Services and Activities, Business Information
514 496-4636, ex. 2020
Cancellation policy >No reservations, cancellations or refunds as of 2 days before the event. Participant substitutions are accepted at no extra charge until the event is held. Please note that only written cancellation notices sent by fax at 514 871-5971 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org will be accepted.
Hyatt Regency Montréal
1255 Jeanne-Mance Street
Get directions >
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Growing small and medium-sized businesses, with at least $1 million in sales, seeking funds for their expansion and development.
7:30 am: Breakfast
Coffee, tea, juice, breakfast pastries, and fruit will be served
7:45 am: Opening Remarks
Board of Trade of Metropolitan Montreal
7:50 am: Round Table
Get answers to your questions by addressing two of the following topics with experts* during a round table discussion on the funding and growth of SMEs.
- Finance the growth of your service company
- Finance the growth of your manufacturing company
- Finance the growth of your technology company
- Bank-based financing
- Transferring your business: a process that must be planned far in advance
*Each topic will be discussed for 30 minutes with experts from the Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC) who will also answer your questions.
9:10 am: Express funding meetings
Individually meet with financial backers on-site to discuss your growth projects and funding needs.
Among the funders that have confirmed their presence
- Business Development Bank of Canada
- RBC Royal Bank
- Emerillon Capital
- EnerTech Capital
- Investissement Québec
- Laurentian Bank
- Canada Economic Development
- National Bank
- Scotia Bank
- Capital Conseil
- PME MTL Centre-ville
- BMO Bank of Montreal
- Wells Fargo Global Financial Institutions
- Anges Québec
- IRR conseil
12:35 pm: Luncheon and Networking
A meal will be served.
Network with investors and other entrepreneurs.
Don’t miss this opportunity to make your projects a reality and prepare for your next phase of funding.