7:30 am: Breakfast
Coffee, tea, juice, breakfast pastries, and fruit service included.
7:55 am: Opening remarks
Board of Trade of Metropolitan Montreal
8:00 am: Round Table Discussion
Get answers to your questions by addressing one of the following topics* with experts during a roundtable discussion on the funding and growth of an SME.
*Each topic will be discussed for 30 minutes with experts from Scotia Bank.
9:10 am: Express funding meetings
Meet individually with funders and economic development experts on-site to discuss your projects and funding needs.
Some of the funders and economic development experts that have confirmed their attendance:
- Axell Inc.
- Canada Economic Development (CED)
- Capital Innovation
- Canadian Intellectual Property Office
- Centre d’entreprises et d’innovation de Montréal
- Community Economic Development and Employability Corporation (CEDEC)
- Department of the Economy, Sciences and Innovation
- Department of the Economy, Sciences and Innovation (MESI)
- Emerillon Capital
- EnerTech Capital
- Fondation Montréal inc.
- Info entrepreneurs
- PME MTL
- Regional export promotion organizations network (ORPEX)
12:35 pm: Luncheon and Networking
Who should attend?
Operational small and medium-sized businesses with at least $1 million in sales, seeking sources of funding to grow their business project.
Don’t miss this opportunity to make your projects a reality and prepare for your next round of funding.
TM The Funding Meet-and-Greet is a trademark of the Centre d'Affaires Info Entreprises (CAIE)