A unique opportunity to…
- quickly find sources of funding for your short-, mid- and long-term development projects, at home or abroad
- review different types of funding for your business
- meet high level experts who can support your initiatives, and discuss relevant matters with them
- arrange for personalized meetings with investors
- network with businesses that share your reality.
This activity has proven to be beneficial for several entrepreneurs, including Jeff Letendre, owner and founder of Like A Hotel:
“It was one of the activities that proved to be beneficial to my company. We have since been in discussion with a renowned financial institution, and we speak on a weekly basis.”
To read the full article, click here.
7:30 a.m.: Welcome and breakfast
Coffee, tea, juice, breakfast pastries, and fruit service included.
7:55 a.m.: Opening remarks
8:00 a.m.: Round table discussion
Get answers to your questions with experts during a roundtable discussion.
9:10 a.m.: Express funding meetings
Meet individually with funders on-site to discuss your development projects and funding needs.
Among those who have confirmed their attendance:
- Axxel Inc.
- Bank of Montreal
- Business Development Bank of Canada
- Caisse de Dépôt et Placement du Québec
- Canada Economic Development
- Capital Conseil
- Desjardins Entreprises
- EnerTech Capital
- Investissement Québec
- IRR Conseil / Financement d'entreprises
- Ministry of Economy, Science and Innovation
- National Bank
- PME MTL
- TD Bank
- White Star Capital
12:35 p.m.: Luncheon and networking
Meal service included.
Network with investors and other entrepreneurs.
Who should attend?
Growing small and medium-sized businesses with at least $1 million in sales that are seeking funding for their expansion and development.
Don’t miss this opportunity to make your projects a reality and prepare for your next round of funding.