As part of the Innovative Manufacturer Strategic Forum, the Funding Meet-and-Greet will welcome representatives from venture capital funds and financial institutions that can help make your company growth projects a reality. In addition, your ticket provides access to a business luncheon that will bring the Strategic Forum to a close. Take advantage of the opportunity to further your experience by networking with investors and other entrepreneurs.
A unique opportunity to…
- quickly find sources of funding for your development projects in the short, medium, or long term, at home or abroad
- assess the various types of funding for your company
- meet high-level experts who can support your efforts and speak to them about concrete issues
- take part in personalized meetings with investors
- network with companies in the same current situation.
8:00 am: Welcome
Coffee, tea, juice, breakfast pastries, and fruit will be served
8:30 am: Opening remarks
Chamber of Commerce of Metropolitan Montreal
8:35 am: Express funding meetings
Meet individually with funders on-site to discuss your development projects and funding needs.
Some of the financial backers that have confirmed their attendance:
Noon: Lunch and Networking (business luncheon)
Bank of Montreal
Export Development Canada (EDC)
Fonds de solidarité FTQ
Fonds Espace CDPQ
IRR Conseil / Financement d’entreprises
National Bank of Canada
PME MTL Grand Sud-Ouest
A meal will be served.
Network with investors and other entrepreneurs.
Who should attend?
Growing small and medium-sized businesses operating in the manufacturing sector, with a turnover of at least one million dollars, seeking funding for their expansion and development.
Don’t miss this opportunity to make your projects a reality and prepare for your next round of funding.