WHY ATTEND THIS WORKSHOP?
- To understand how to approach international markets;
- To learn how to choose distributors and commercial partners;
- To know how to implement an export distribution network;
- To discover the various options available to market products and services internationally.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- The partner’s place and other practices in terms of international development;
- The method to find the best local partner – the different means of action and prospection;
- Commercial and contractual terms and conditions;
- Pitfalls to avoid.
WHO IS THIS WORKSHOP INTENDED FOR?
All industries, most particularly the manufacturing sector:
- Top executives of businesses operating internationally or intending to do so;
- Vice-presidents and business people in charge of international development;
- Sales, marketing, distribution and logistics managers;
- Export advisors;
- Any person who wants to learn how to assess the risks related to distribution activities.