WHY ATTEND THIS WORKSHOP?
- To learn how to sustainably increase your income;
- To gain in-depth knowledge of the customer’s buying cycle;
- To discover the best sales practices to date;
- To develop your persuasion skills and close sales more effectively.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
Inspired from CRM, this workshop analyses the customer buying cycle for insight into the reasoning that leads them to the decision of buying your products or services.
Discover the best practices at every stage of the sales process:
- Lead development, to identify potential customers
- Contacting, to assess which of these customers are genuinely interested in your products or services
- Meeting, to diagnose issues that need to be solved
- Presenting, to collect strategic information
- Proposing, to convince influencers to buy
- Negotiating, to establish a win-win partnership
- Closing, to help your customer succeed
WHO IS IT INTENDED FOR?
This workshop is intended for sales professionals with a certain degree of experience and on the lookout for better performing methods, including:
- Sales managers
- Presidents or general managers
- Representatives or account managers
- Business development vice-presidents
Maximize your sales opportunities!