Did you know that sustainable development is branching out as far as in business management?
Discover how the BNQ 21000 Approach could enable you to accelerate and ease the adoption of a coherent and effective sustainable development approach within your organization.
Why you should attend?
- To demystify what sustainable development, corporate social responsibility, global performance and sustainable management practices all mean for an organization or business;
- To assess the cost of such an approach for an organization, whether small, mid-sized or large;
- To get informed about the types of mechanisms that must be developed to ease the implementation of a sustainable development approach and to ensure that the efforts involved will deliver benefits;
- To understand why sustainable development has become a new market requirement instead of a mere fad. Is the finance community interested in it? Can sectoral approaches bear fruit? Is a certification possible?
- To learn how the BNQ 21000 Approach content can favourably guide you and provide management tools without adding to your administrative load.
What will you learn?
- An overview of the BNQ 21000 standard;
- The diving board to jump in on the action: how to position your organization according to 21 challenges and 5 levels of progression of proper sustainable management practices;
- How to identify and understand the fundamentals and international guidelines (ISO 26000 on corporate social responsibility, the Global Compact, the Sustainable Development Act, etc.);
- What accountability implies in accordance to the international Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) standard, along with the measurement and monitoring tools to adopt;
- A summary of the BNQ 21000 Method and its three tiers:
- 7-step continuous improvement approach;
- Strategic management tools;
- Responsible governance framework.
Who is this training intended for?
- Strategic consultants or advisors
- Top business executives
- Socio-economic actors
Get all the basic information necessary to persuade and call your colleagues to action within your organization!