Why you should attend?
To come alive with the renewed enthusiasm and determination to increase your influence and success in your relationships with others. And also to:
- Define your goals
- Put first things first
- Increase your productivity and the quality of your work
- Better understand other people's needs to better meet these needs
- Replace exhaustion with a feeling of satisfaction
- Create high levels of confidence in your teams
What will you learn?
The principles taught in this workshop are taken from the American bestseller The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People written by Dr. Stephen R. Covey, which has helped transform thousands of organizations around the world by transforming the people they depend on.
The workshop will consist of an overview of the 7 habits and will focus on the third: “Put first things first.”
For an overview of the 7 habits of highly effective people, click here.
Who should attend?
- Anyone in a management position
Change your way of doing things and be more effective than ever! “Vision without execution is hallucination.” – Thomas Edison