WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND?
This training workshop will enable you to understand the context and master the legal particularities of doing business in the United Kingdom and in Europe.
By participating, you will:
- Learn about a wide range of topics that are key to your success on the British market, including: regulatory compliance, customs formalities, writing contracts, and establishing companies;
- Optimize the tax structure of your transactions with the United Kingdom;
- Increase your chances of success and learn how to defend your interests on the market.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- The rules to follow to ensure regulatory compliance of your products and services, and to protect your intellectual property;
- The particularities of British taxation, and the double taxation rules between Canada and the United Kingdom;
- Specific legal and tax requirements involved in writing and implementing contracts, and in establishing companies;
- How to defend your interests before an arbitrator, a tribunal, or the administration in the event of litigation;
- The steps to take to obtain work and residence visas in the United Kingdom.
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Business leaders active in the United Kingdom, or planning to expand their business to the region
- Management and employees travelling to the United Kingdom for business initiatives
- Vice-presidents and directors of sales, marketing, communications, distribution, or customer service
- Export advisors