Why should you attend?
- To learn how to prepare and give a talk that is at once informative and compelling, interesting and convincing.
- To understand the objectives of a PowerPoint presentation, and how to use this visual aid
- To learn how to communicate information effectively and get your desired results.
- To become a confident and competent presenter.
- To answer questions from the audience effectively.
A presentation is a business opportunity that should never be taken lightly. A single presentation is all it takes to make or break your company’s reputation.
Who should attend?
- Sales representatives
- Anyone wishing to improve his or her skills at giving public presentations
- Has been a trainer, consultant and speaker for over 15 years.
- Teaches practical and concrete techniques.
- Has trained employees from over 3000 companies.
- Gives talks across Canada and Europe and is known for giving instructive, practical and humour-filled presentations.
Engage your audience’s interest. Act fast, as spots are limited!