Attracting and retaining customers are becoming the most challenging issue for most businesses. To succeed, they must implement a customer-centric marketing strategy while continuing to showcase innovation.
The principles taught during this workshop stem from 15 years of experience in marketing and innovation management in the media, ITC, financial services and heavy industry sectors, among others. Many case studies from our trainer’s publications on innovation, customer-relation management trends and the customer experience will enrich the training.
WHY ATTEND THIS WORKSHOP?
- To get versed in the current trends regarding co-creating value and the customer experience;
- To draw inspiration from pioneering practices selected from among a number of business segments;
- To develop clear, distinctive and coherent marketing objectives aligned with your identity;
- To cultivate new experiential marketing skills.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- The ABCs of a multi-sensory customer experience;
- The secrets of the best current practices;
- Tomorrow’s customers, the “presumers”;
- The methodology to deploy to keep renewing and creating the customer experience;
- The key success factors of an “omnichannel” customer-relations management approach.
WHO IS IT INTENDED FOR?
All industries, especially services-oriented businesses:
- Top business executives aiming to improve their service;
- Vice-presidents and business people in charge of the marketing strategy;
- Account, sales, marketing, distribution or logistics managers;
- Marketing advisors;
- Anyone who would like to update their service, marketing strategy and customer-service approach.
Master the art of the customer experience!