WHY ATTEND THIS WORKSHOP?
- To get a detailed portrait of the U.S. fashion market landscape
- To make use of a guide on logistics and required audits with regard to due diligence in the United States;
- To benefit from practical advise on establishing and doing business in this huge market
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- How to position yourself in the U.S. market
- Key statistics for apparel in USA
- Rules and regulations of export
- How to choose a trade show or territory
- How to select and negotiate with representatives
- The way to successfully enter the U.S. market and the challenges you may have to face through the testimony of a recent new exporter.
At the end of this workshop, each participant will receive:
- The PowerPoint presentations
- An exporting apparel to the United States Guide
- Operations toolkit
- The list of Canada & Quebec Government offices in USA
- Contact information for customs broker and Export Development Canada (EDC)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Businesses aiming to developp their presence in the U.S.
- Local designers seeking to learn more about the potential of the American market
- Companies that are beginning to export their products to the USA
- Business people working in the fashion sector
This presentation has been prepared for small apparel companies desiring expansion to the U.S. market. Companies planning to expand to the U.S. should already be well distributed in Canada and consider the financial commitment to the expansion.
Set off to conquer the U.S. fashion market!
Receives financial support from:
WTC Montréal is a member of: