WHY ATTEND THIS WORKSHOP?
- To understand Chinese business and trade practices which are deeply rooted in Chinese culture and traditions;
- To build solid business relations with China and the Chinese thanks to a better understanding of their culture;
- To learn about the business consequences of cultural differences between Quebecers and the Chinese;
- To improve your Chinese development strategy and increase your business’s chances for success.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- To better collaborate with your Chinese partners thanks to an understanding of the basics of their etiquette;
- To communicate, dialogue and negotiate harmoniously with the Chinese;
- To decipher the motivations and interests of your Chinese counterparts to better develop your negotiation strategies;
- To anticipate the business consequences inherent to the type of business you are dealing with;
- To get to know the specificities of the Chinese communities in Quebec and Montréal;
- To learn by business cases the livings and lessons of Quebec’s companies in China.
WHO IS IT INTENDED FOR?
- Anyone intending to develop a presence in China;
- Businesses with operations in China;
- Business people called upon to visit Chinese businesses;
- Executives and engineers involved in projects with China;
- Businesses and organizations who employ or welcome Chinese people;
- Entrepreneurs who intend to launch a business on the Chinese market;
- Individuals who are curious about China and the art of business in this country.
China is in your reach. Seize the opportunity!