A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Quickly find sources of funding for your short-, mid- and long-term, local or foreign development projects;
- Review different types of funding for your business;
- Meet high level experts to support you in your initiatives and discuss relevant matters with them;
- Arrange for personalized meetings with investors;
- Network with businesses who share your reality.
7:30 a.m.: Breakfast – Roundtable
Coffee, tea, juice, breakfast pastries and fruit service included
Find answers to your questions by discussing two of the following themes with experts* during roundtables on the funding and growth of an SME:
- Bank funding
- Venture capital funding
- Funding international expansion
- Funding your service company
* Each theme will be discussed for 40 minutes with the Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC) experts, who will also answer your questions.
9:20 a.m.: Express funding meetings
Meet personally with the funders who will be on location to discuss your growth projects and funding needs.
- Business Development Bank of Canada
- Investissement Québec
- iNovia Capital
- Capital Connexion
- Bank of Montreal
- Société de développement économique Ville-Marie (CLD)
- GE Capital
- CAE Capital
12:35 p.m.: Luncheon – Networking
Meal service included
Network with investors and other entrepreneurs
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Growing small and medium businesses with at least $1 million in sales and looking for funding to expand and develop.
Don’t miss this opportunity to make your projects a reality and to prepare for your next round of funding.